You’ll find four types of groups at Creekside. All are devoted to learning to live & love like Jesus, together.
Our Community Groups are where our church begins to feel like family! It may feel easier or more comfortable to blend in to the background of a worship gathering but the gospel of Jesus was always intended to be lived in community.
- Most of our Community Groups meet on Sundays, making them the easiest way to take a next step toward deeper relationships at Creekside.
- These groups are open and available to believers and seekers alike; to those who align with our beliefs as well as those who see things differently.
- Most of these groups follow the topics we teach in our main gatherings, making them the perfect place to discuss and go deeper with each biblical topic we study together.
- Beyond Sundays, these groups know how to have fun together, serve their church & community, and support one another in hard times.
Our Formation Groups are designed specifically for the spiritual formation and development of followers of Jesus. Whether you’ve been following Jesus for 10 minutes or 10 years, we believe groups like these, modeled by Jesus, are the best way to grow in your faith.
- Formation groups are gender specific and consist of 3-6 members.
- Each group meets weekly at whatever time is most convenient for its members.
- Formation groups follow our Creekside Bible Reading Plan, which takes you through the New Testament every year and different segments of the Old Testament each Summer.
- These groups aim to forge authentic and accountable relationships needed for a follower of Jesus to flourish.
Our Foundation Groups are the best place to get comfortable with the fundamentals of the Christian faith. Maybe you’re in a season of seeking or even doubting faith. Maybe that’s not you but you do have some questions or a desire to firm up your understanding around what you believe and why you believe it. Either way, these groups are a great next step!
- Foundation groups involve a 10 week commitment.
- Foundation Groups will meet in the fall and spring. If you’re interested in joining a group, please let us know and we’ll make sure to keep you in the loop as the next round is getting started!
- Foundation groups use material from an organization called Alpha. Learn mpore about Alpha here.
Our Recovery Groups are perfect for anyone who wants to overcome hurts, habits or hangups. Find freedom in Christ as you engage in groups like the following:
- Our Recovery community group follows our church’s Sunday morning content in a safe, authentic environment.
- Our Celebrate Recovery ministry offers groups like 12-Step Studies that will help you focus on overcoming specific challenges you are facing.
- Keys to Freedom groups also provide practical tools on how to pursue freedom and healing in your life.
- GriefShare groups provide a healthy opportunity to process grief in community with others walking that journey.